Full Stack Developer
I'm an experienced programmer with accomplishments in application, website and games development. Well versed in the Microsoft Web stack from back-end, to the database through to the front-end. I'm inquisitive, quietly confident, and relentless in my pursuit to be better.
Senior Application Developer,
2018 - Current
- Implemented Always Encrypted SQL encryption to Elastically scaled AWS EC2 instances including automated installation of OS security certificates on scale up/down.
- Carried out maintenance and extended AWS EC2 Elastic Beanstalk setup, including implementing Lambda microservices and DNS routing through Route53.
- Developed front-end features and added 3rd Party Libraries for clients using Shopify.
- Effective communication with clients in meetings and other channels (face-to-face, email, phone).
- Database Administrator for Urban Global, experience architecting new databases, tables, stored procedures and triggers as well as monitoring and evaluating database systems.
Freelance Full Stack Developer
2015 - Current
- Installed, setup and secured web-enabled home server, complete with SQL server attached on static IP. Easily runs multiple websites concurrently.
- Designed and implemented entire stack, from OS to SQL Server, FTP Server, .NET Framework, PHP, CMS’s, front-end design and development and SEO analytics.
- High exposure to DNS including experience in setting up DMARC, SFV, ACME TLS.
- Creation of user manuals and documentation for end-users.
- Development of CMS plugins using C#, Entity Framework, KendoUI and Visual Studio.
- 3D games development using Unity 4/Unity 5 and Visual Studio.
Senior Web Developer,
2017 – 2018
- Operated in a senior leadership position managing a small team including hiring and firing.
- Knowledge and familiarity with various SQL flavours.
- Experience in CMS development: Umbraco, NopCommerce, Shopify, WordPress.
- Exposure to various hosting platforms such as Azure, Plesk, Vultr VPS.
- Worked and contributed to website briefs, functionality and design.
2016 – 2017
- Worked as a part of a team to deliver successful outcomes for clients.
- Continual communication with non-technical personnel about technical systems.
- Utilized Linux, Bash, SSH, Windows, Java, C# and various in-house languages.
- Worked to multiple hard deadlines each week.
- Operated under strict confidentiality for clients requiring work with legal or financial interests.
2014 - 2016
- Worked effectively in a multi-lingual games studio environment.
- Utilised C, C# and .NET to deploy needed features.
- Communication with large businesses such as Microsoft and Steam (email, VoIP/Skype).
- Worked on a large project from conception through to deployment.
- Working under a Non-Disclosure Agreement with confidential information.